1. Information regarding this Rhinocort® “Try It, Love It or your Money Back” promotion and how to claim forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating, claimants accept these conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude ormodify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
2. Participation is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies as well as the immediate families of each of these people are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion begins at 12:01am AEST on 15/09/20 and closes 11:59pm AEST on 16/11/20(Promotion Period).
4. To claim, claimants must: (a) purchase any Rhinocort® Hayfever & Allergy Spray product (excluding Rhinocort® Hayfever & Allergy Relief Original 32mcg 120dose Twin Pack and Rhinocort® Hayfever & Allergy Relief Extra Strength 64mcg 120dose Twin Pack) from any participating store in Australia during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase); (b) if you are not completely happy with the Qualifying Purchase, fully complete the claim form found online at www.rhinocort.com.au/promotions, by entering all required details including first name, surname, residential street address (PO Box address not permitted), contact number, email address, the last four digits of your product barcode and full receipt.
5. Claims must be received by the Promoter by 11:59pm AEST on 21/11/20. Only one claim is permitted per household (based on residential address) during the Promotion Period regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases a claimant makes. Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Purchase are not permitted. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and partially used canister to verify their claim. Failure to provide this verification to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid claim.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
7. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
8. Each claimant is responsible for paying for the costs associated with participating in the promotion and accessing the website.
9. All claims become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Each valid claim received by 11:59pm on 21/11/20 will receive a refund of the validated purchase price of the Qualifying Purchase (inclusive of any other applicable discount, offer or rebate but excluding any shipping costs associated with the original purchase). The refund will be provided to the claimant in the form of an EFTPOS gift card.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. Once any refund has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the refund.
13. The Promoter may require claimants to verify the validity of their claim and provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated refund delivery address and proof of purchase. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. Within 60 days of the Promoter receiving a valid claim that complies with these conditions of entry, the refund will be mailed directly to claimant at the Australian address provided on their claim form.
15. If a claim is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the claim will be discarded and the claimant will not receive a communication in this regard. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter may verify the validity of claims, and in its sole discretion, disqualify any and all claims from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the claim process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive or dishonest manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
17. Refunds are not transferable or exchangeable.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from you receiving the refund.
20. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
22. All EFTPOS Gift Cards will be sent to the address provided on the claim form (Australian addresses only) within 60 days from the date of receipt by the Promoter of a valid claim. Once the EFTPOS Gift Cards has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the EFTPOS Gift Cards. Use of EFTPOS Gift Cards are subject to their terms and conditions which can be found at https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/card-activation-tcs/.
23. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. Telephone: 1800 029 979.
We collect your personal information so that you may participate in our 2020 Rhinocort®Try It, Love It Or your Money Back Promotion and for its administration. If you do not give us this information you will be unable to participate in the Rhinocort®Try It, Love It Or your Money Back Promotion. We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose(s) described above (unless we are required or permitted by law to hold the information for a longer period). Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information while we store it. Your personal information may also be shared with other local contracted service providers who assist us from time to time such as mail houses and fulfillment centres. For further details on this and the other ways by which we manage your personal information please contact us on 1800 029 979 or on the site, via: Contact Us