How to Use
Once your bottle is primed and ready, you’re ready to use your RHINOCORT® nasal spray. See below for our easy guide on how to best use RHINOCORT®.
- Gently blow your nose to clear your nostrils.
- Shake the bottle well.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Hold the bottle as shown (see picture 1)
- Tilt your head slightly forward and carefully insert nozzle into nostril. The nozzle should be pointed towards the upper part of the nasal cavity. Do not spray towards the nasal septum (wall between two nostrils). See picture 2.
- Use right hand for left nostril (and left hand for right nostril). See pictures 3 and 4.
- Press the applicator down fimly between fingers and thumb to release the Rhinocort, whilst gently breathing in through the nostril.
- Repeat steps 4 to 7 in the other nostril.
- If you need more than one spray into each nostril, repeat steps 4 to 7.
- Replace the protective cap.
Remember to wipe the tip clean with a clean tissue before re-capping, and store upright.
Now you’re ready to grab your day by the nose!